APA California - Making Great Communities Happen...
The APA/AICP has updated the exam content and reading list for planning professionals sitting for the exam beginning in May 2017. This is the first comprehensive update of the AICP Certification Exam since 2007. Below is information you need to prepare for the exam.
- Blog: Everything You Need to Know About the AICP Certification Exam Update
- Updated Content Outline
- Revised Reading List
- Crosswalk from the old content outline to the updated version that will help you develop new preparation resources for your chapter with AICP Prep-3-Crosswalk
Below are links to free or low cost training sessions that have been approved for AICP CMs.
- 2016 Planners Academy in Santa Barbara
- Distance education sessions recorded at the 2014 and 2015 state conferences
2015 Diversity Summit (1.5 CM)
- Latino Urbanism (1.0 CM)
- Effectively Communicating with the Planning Commission (1.5 CM)
Does your employer provide in-house staff training sessions ? Are you interested in obtaining CM credits by attending on-the-job training? It's possible that your staff trainings are eligible for AICP CMs. Applying for CMs is quick and easy. Contact your Central Coast Section Professional Development Officer, Lilly Rudolph, at lrudolph (at) rinconconsultants.com to learn how.
Your Central Coast Section Professional Development Officer is available to help you prepare for the AICP exam! If you need advice on applying to take the exam, access to free study materials, or a just some words of encouragement, please do not hesitate to contact Lilly Rudolph.